Quick and easy - fill in the short form and we'll walk you through the rest
We deal with thousands of enquiries and understand your need for the maximum compensation in the shortest possible time
Claims Helplineis committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. This policy explains how we use the information we collect about you, how you can instruct us if you prefer to limit the use of that information and procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy.
1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
If you submit an enquiry and respond to any of the requests for information in our feedback service you may as a result submit to us your email address. Access to your personal data, including your email address, is only provided to our staff and third parties who help us to process your enquiry and trusted business partners, whose products and services may save you money.
It is possible to 'turn off' the cookies in your browser and this will not affect the functionality of the web site.
2. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
The internet is not a secure medium. However we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy.
Firewalls are used to block unauthorised traffic to the servers and the actual servers are located in a secure location which can only be accessed by authorised personnel.
We also keep your information confidential. Our internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
3. YOUR CONSENT
If you do not want us to have personal information about you, please do not submit it to us.
4. PASSING ON INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Please be aware that once you use our website or our Services, you will be regarded as having given your consent to us disclosing your personal information to the following parties:
1. Third parties who help us to process your enquiry
2. We may disclose information about you in connection with legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings or if otherwise permitted to do so by law.
Informing you of offers and services which may be of interest
We would like to keep you updated by phone, e-mail or text of other products and services which we feel you may benefit from. For example, we may e-mail you letting you know how you could save money by switching product and services. By submitting your details you consent to us disclosing your personal information to the following parties:
1. Our trusted business partners, whose products and services may save you money.
You can ask us to stop passing your information to third parties for marketing purposes at any time, which we will do. Such a request may result in us ceasing to offer the Services to you.
5. HOW TO CONTACT CLAIMS HELPLINE
Please note that we record all telephone calls for quality monitoring, training, compliance and security purposes.
Claims Helpline is a trading style of AEO Trading Ltd and they are authorised and regulated by the Claims Management Regulator. In most cases any complaint can be dealt with within 24 hours. If a complaint is not dealt with within 24 hours the complaint will be subject to the below procedures:
1. It is the aim of AEO Trading ltd to resolve any complaint quickly and fairly.
2. A complaint may be received by telephone, in writing, verbally, by email and in person. To email your complaint please contact us via email@example.com
3. A complaint received by any means will be acknowledged in writing to the complainant within 5 business days of receipt.
4. The details of each individual complaint will be recorded in a complaints log.
5. Within four weeks of receiving a complaint, the Complaints Officer will send either:
o A final response. You may refer the handling of the complaint to the Legal Ombudsman (see below for their details) if you are dissatisfied with the response; or
o A holding response which will explain why the business is not yet in a position to resolve the complaint, along with details as to when you can expect further contact about the matter.
6. Within eight weeks of receipt of a complaint, the Complaints Officer will send either:
o A final response. The complainant may refer the handling of the complaint to the Legal Ombudsman if dissatisfied with the response; or
o A response explaining that the business is unable to make a final response, reasons for the delay and a timescale for providing a final response will be given.
AEO Trading may decline to consider complaints that are made more than six months after the complainant became aware of the cause of complaint.
The details for the Legal Ombudsman are as follows:
ClaimsHelpline.com is a trading style of AEO Trading Ltd which is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities; its registration is recorded on the website www.claimsregulation.gov.uk